SCHOOL BOARD MEETING April 30, 2012
Central High School Theatre
10200 E. Brookside Drive
1. Call to Order
4. Roll Call
6. Approval of the minutes from the Regular School Board Meeting held on April 12, 2012.
7. To enter into Executive Session to discuss professional qualifications of candidates for Administrative Positions.
8. To consider the Superintendent's recommendations for administrative, instructional and support staff positions and take appropriate action. (Mr. Faulk)
a) Principal at Central Middle Schoo.
9. To consider the staff's recommendation relative to a contract with First Choice Therapy for the 2012-2013 School Year. (Mr. Faulk)
10. To consider an Amendment to the Settlement Agreement and Release signed on July 25, 2011 between the School System and PBK Architects, Inc., as a result of requested cooperation and as requested by PBK, the School System assigns to PBK to the extent any claims involving Stein Engineers, Inc. to PBK. (Mr. Sills)
11. To consider a report from the Finance Committee Meeting held on April 18, 2012 and take appropriate action relative to the following items:
a. Additional staffing positions request at Central Intermediate School
b. Fund 300, TANF Funds Budget
c. Fund 400, Federal Programs Budget d. Fund 500, IDEA Budget
e. Fund 200, Child Nutrition Budget
f. Propositions 1 and 3 Construction Budgets
12. To consider and take appropriate action regarding Change Order Directive No. 1 dealing with the Lift Station Additions. (Mr. Bogan)
13. Construction Coordinator's Report (Mr. Bogan)
14. Superintendent's Report