Business

Wildcat Station is Now Open

Photo by Dave Freneaux
Wildcat Station held their ribbon cutting with the Chamber last Saturday.  There was free putt-putt, pizza, cold drinks, live music, and t-shirt drawings.  Come by and experience all this new business has to offer!
Wildcat Station is located at the corner of Sullivan and Greenwell Springs Road next to Dollar General.
Be Sociable, Share!

1. Timmy tuner

May 13, 2012 at 2:42 pm

Bad idea

2. Kyle

June 19, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Tim, you sound very misguided. It is a great idea for Central. Kids are enjoying the crap out of it. Some people always got to be negative I guess. They have done a good job and maximized the space. Even had a pool table with balls that glowed which I thought was pretty cool. Our family enjoyed Wildcat Station, thought it was a good value for our budgeting family.

3. Margaret

June 19, 2012 at 8:55 pm

LOVE IT <3 We have family in from Pittsburg and brought them to Wildcat Station Sunday, they have great prices and specials. Entire family had a wonderful time. Had grandkids ranging from 4 to 17, they all loved it. Hope they expand and offer even more things in the future. Staff was very interactive with the kids. Glad to have some entertainment in the area. Side note: bathrooms were CLEAN, that is an impportant thing to me! We will definitely go again.

4. Kyle

June 19, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Timmy you sound very misinformed. We had a good time. More spacious than I expected and they even had a pool table with glow in the dark balls, it was pretty cool. I hope more things like this come to our city. There always has to be someone negative though, right Tim? I’ll definitely go back with the family.

• Kyle

June 19, 2012 at 11:29 pm

computer keeps locking up, hopes post are getting through. Appreciate ya Central speaks for letting residents know about cool stuff to do in our city. Whats next? when is our bowling alley coming?

5. Jamie

June 24, 2012 at 4:19 am

Attended a birthday at Wildcat Station today. It was amazing. Kids had a blast and the employees took care of everything, they even washed my kids hands. Thats how to do it! We will definitely have my sons party there in October. I liked the bright safety yellow tshirts they wore so bought me one. If you haven’t gone yet, check it out.