Police/Fire

House Fire Tuesday Morning

By  | 

From the Central Fire Department
    An electrical malfunction is believed to be the cause of a fire in a home located in the 6200 block of Matthews St. Tuesday morning.  The Box Alarm was received approximately 8:30 am sending District Six and Central firefighters to the scene with East Side Fire Department covering an empty District Six station. Firefighters quickly extinguished the fire, limiting damage to the home and its contents.  There were no injuries and the American Red Cross assisted the residents.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *