Police/Fire

Central Fire Department Responds to Burnham Way Fire

By  | 

burnham3bFrom CFD
    An electrical malfunction caused a fire in a residence in the 18000 block of Burnham Way Saturday afternoon, January 9, 2016. Central firefighters responded to the fire at 3:26 pm and found the home filling with smoke and one victim in the residence. Firefighters assisted the victim from the residence and began treating her for smoke inhalation. The victim was turned over to EMS on their arrival and was transported to a local hospital.
    The fire was discovered in an area where an extension cord and other wiring was located on the floor.  The fire was quickly extinguished, resulting in minor damage to the home.  East Side and District Six Fire Departments assisted at the scene.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *