Police/Fire

Smoke Alarms Help Save a Building

By  | 

From Central Fire Department

Smoke alarms saved a building on November 26. The building owner walking by heard smoke alarms sounding at Central Early Learning Center at 9739 Joor Rd. and called 911. When Central Fire Department crews made entry, they found an office room and contents on fire. The fire was quickly extinguished and the building was saved. East Side Fire Department and District Six Fire Department responded to the box alarm also. The cause of the fire is electrical computer/battery backup.  There were no injuries.

image1b

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *